ABOUT THE AFF COURSE
AFF LEVEL 1 OBJECTIVES
During this course the student will receive all the required information in order to perform a successful AFF Level 1 jump. All the instruction and training of this course was designed in a way that the student reaches 3 basic goals:
- Perform freefall and controlled opening;
- Control the descent under a canopy;
- Land smoothly within a pre planned area.
- Get ready for the AFF Level 2
GROUND TRAINING AFF COURSE
- Introduction to the Sport
- Aircraft Procedures
- The Skydive Equipment
- Body Stability in Freefall
- The Golden rules of Skydiving
- Deployment Procedures
- Emergency Procedures
- Canopy Procedures
- Landing Pattern
- Stage one (Tandem AFF*)
- Stage one (Solo Jumps)
- Exiting the Aircraft
- Canopy Flight
- Priorities of Every Skydive
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
After the full day classroom of AFF theory, you can typically complete the Level 1 on the same day. The AFF training is personalised and our instructors will take the progression decisions.
After the jump, a debrief takes place with your instructors, followed by additional training to improve skills learned already and add those required for the next jump.
WHY SKYDIVE SEVEN FOR YOUR AFF?
- Skydive Seven have the highest standards in skydive safety;
- Our airfield location, in Algarve. Portimão is at sea level, the view, the bars, the beach, the hotels.
- Professional instructors that ensuring you the most safety and fun experience ;
- We always skydives are from 15,000ft, giving you an extra time in freefall;
When can I start the course?
We do AFF Courses whenever you want. We have professional team always available. Skydive Seven is open every day, just contact us for booking. You should make the appointment a few days in advance, there are some formal procedures to deal with, such as: Accommodation; Sports Medical Form; Mandatory Sport Insurance in the Portuguese Parachuting Federation, etc.